VANILLA CUSTARD CAKE

Yum
Hi friends, hope you enjoyed weekends... Well! I couldn't post regularly for past few days due to my traveling for temples... yet more one week will take to back regular blogging... But I make time to post... Thanks for visiting my space regularly blogging friends!! Keep visiting... I miss those days...

Fine! Today am posting cake... Yesterday my cousin came so I thought to prepare something for him... And I asked him that what you want? He told that I want Cake Akka... I bought Custard powder and kept in fridge for few weeks... So I thought to prepare Custard cake... And I couldn't use butter on that day because butter no stock in my home so I used Vegetable Oil...  It comes out good... You too try this and let me know friends.....



INGREDIENTS
Maida (All purpose flour) - 1 cup
Vanilla Custard powder - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil - 3/4 cup
Water - 1/2 cup

Sorry for spell mistake of CUSTARD  


METHOD

  • Preheat the oven on 180 degrees. 
  • First sieve maida, vanilla custard powder and baking powder, keep aside.


















  • Now take sugar in a bowl, add oil to it mix well and add water beat well.
















  • Now pour the wet mix into dry mix, mix well till it combined.









  • Dust baking tray with maida.






  • Pour the cake batter on the baking tray. 







  • Keep it in oven for 30-35 minutes.
  • Check with knife or fork for non sticky.



Braking cake at edge due to my hand slips with knife 

HAVE A SWEET CAKE!!! ITS REALLY TASTY... 


CLICK HERE!!



CLICK HERE!!
CLICK HERE 1 & 2!!







17 comments:

  1. Luking so lovely....Nice one.. Thanks Linking @ "Let's Party - Go Bake It":)
    Ongoing event
    "Let's Party-Go Bake It"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viji,

    Custard cake Looks Yummy !!!

    Neat presentation :)

    Keep on Dear..

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the perfect texture...love your step by step presentation

    http://anshu-mymomsrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect texture ..looks yummy..
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I jus love cakes... looking yummmyyyy.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy....

    Event: Dish name starts with N

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luks so moist. Cant believe we can make such good cakes in a microwave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The texture looks terrific and so obviously would have tasted great! And in the microwave and no eggs too! Will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the texture....looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly turned out and nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is new to me...custard cake...bookmarked!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi am so happy that you have spend your precious time to visit and comment on my recipes, happy to see your comments... if u have any critics and compliments about my blog please comment and do visit regularly and encouraging me!!!

Kindly appreciate you not to post comment with link back to your site/ event, such comment will not be published.

regards,
VIJI




 
Tasty Query - recipes search engine
Top Food Blogs
Top food blogs