MANGO CUP

Yum
Hi friends today am going to post about unique mango cutting and eating with spoon... Yes!!! I don't know whether you all are using this method but I wish to show the different method to all of you... If you are not using this just try it (BUT BE CAREFUL TO HANDLE YOUR KNIFE, BE SAFE)...

I named it as 'MANGO CUP', because after cutting its look like cup or bowl shape... Right? I learnt this method from one TV show... but I forget the name of who is taught!!!












after twist you can get like this


Juicy mango piece...













Mango cup is empty...






10 comments:

  1. Woow good idea thanku for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good idea viji...thanks for sharing....keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea to enjoy the juicy mango..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one. I use this method for avocados.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good!!! super idea..
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !!! nice idea, yeah as lakshmi said i do for avocados, will try it in mango too PACHANTI

    ReplyDelete
  7. good idea thanks for sharing!
    Great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Am just itching to try this out. Might just take the pain out of preparing mango shakes and ice creams :-).

    ReplyDelete

Hi am so happy that you have spend your precious time to visit and comment on my recipes, happy to see your comments... if u have any critics and compliments about my blog please comment and do visit regularly and encouraging me!!!

Kindly appreciate you not to post comment with link back to your site/ event, such comment will not be published.

regards,
VIJI




 
Tasty Query - recipes search engine
Top Food Blogs
Top food blogs